Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Temple Square Tourists

On Mauri's birthday we went to Temple Square, although we've both been many times in the years we've lived here in Utah. I love that there is so much to do and see all around the temple. It's a special place. We went with the intention of seeing everything and taking lots of pictures, so here they are.

We asked someone to take our picture, so of course she cut the top of the temple out of the picture.
Clara enjoyed putting her feet in the cold water.
Clara discovering that there was more water in the 'fountain.'
We found some more water, but in the shade. Clara wanted to get in the water and splash her hands like in the bath.
I love this picture.

The Meekers with the Christus statue in the North Visitors Center.
The temple doors are so beautiful. I love our wedding pictures outside of these doors.

My friend Betsy has a beautiful painting of the temple door knobs, which I love.

We're blessed to live so close to the Salt Lake Temple and are grateful for all the blessings we have because we were married there.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE these pictures! What a fun family outing. Thanks for finding my blog. It's so good to be in touch again. We should get together. Are you in SLC? We're in Orem so we really should meet up.

Melanie said...

Hi Kristen!

We would love to go to Thanksgiving Point with you. I don't have your email address anymore. Mine is melaniechurchill@yahoo.com. Email me yours and we will find a time to get together and I will also invite you to our blog.

Meet the Muskalla's said...

Hey, love the new pictures! You have such a beautiful family! I can't believe how grown Clara is! Time flies! Love ya!!!