We finally have received some news that can somewhat determine our future: Jason was accepted at the University of Utah into the Professional Masters of Science and Technology in the Science Instrumentation track. He will start in January 2009, and it is a 2-year program, so we will be around here for the next few months at least. He's still applying for medical school for next fall, which could still be a possibility. I've warned Jason not to wear his BYU hat on his first day of school, but we'll see if he listens...
3 comments:
Yeah Kristen! Congrats to Jason...I hope it is wonderful. Love you guys! Rach
Hi! This is Jen Goettman from Union Square. I found your blog today. I haven't seen your little girl since she was just a few weeks or months old. She's a cutie! I hope you don't mind me checking your blog! Take care!
That's so exciting for him! Congratulations!
Post a Comment