
Jason has officially been accepted to the West Virginia University Medical School! We are happy that after two tries at medical school, we'll be on our way soon. We'll probably move at the end of the summer. WVU is in Morgantown, which is an hour south of Pittsburgh and three hours west of Washington DC. My family needs some good news and we're really grateful for it. It's been a good day!
6 comments:
Congrats! That is excellent news, and hopefully a little something to brighten your days.
YEAH!!! I'm so so thrilled to hear the news. Jason will do so well, and I'm looking forward to hearing about all of the upcoming adventures.
Congratulations! We're so excited for you. We wish you could have landed closer to us, but that's what airplanes are for :)
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I'll miss you of course though.
Kristen we just checked googlemaps to see where it is; it's closer to home, as in Myrtle Beach! I hope you will find a nice place to stay and wish you luck in preparing to move. But for now you can still enjoy the beauty of Salt Lake. We especially wish your family a huge miracle coming soon.. we keep praying and believing. love from the netherlands!
So exciting! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment