Hi everyone! Lots has been going on in our family these days.
We came to South Carolina on Friday and have been sorting and unpacking ever since. Jason started working today and I'm sure he's glad to have something to do. Clara has had fun playing with her little cousins, too.
Clara now has a hard purple cast on her right leg, which she doesn't seem to mind. She has had it on since March 25 and learned how to walk on it about a week ago. She has a cute little limp, which should resolve itself sometime after she has her cast removed on the 20th. (Her baby also got a cast--in pink.)
General Conference this weekend was really wonderful. We watched it on the Internet and tried to listen over Clara. It was comforting and edifying to hear the Prophet and Apostles speak to us of the Atonement, the Comforter, eternal families, temples, trials and enduring to the end.
We were sad to leave Utah, but we're looking forward to the future and living in WV. Clara will get to see her cousins a lot and hopefully a lot of my family will be together for a while.
5 comments:
Poor Clara! You need to post pictures of her in her little cast with her baby....
I'm so excited for you guys, Kristen! I'm glad that you get to spend some time close to family before school starts, as well. That sounds ideal. Anyway, I hope that we can get together sometime while we are out on the east coast. It might be a bit of drive, but worth it, I think:). I love you!
Glad to hear you made it okay, we'll miss you, keep posting on your blog!
Hi Kristen,
I heard about your sister and just wanted to let you know that we are praying for you family.
I can't imagine how hard this must be.
Agh! It's been way too long since I caught up with your life. So sad I missed you before you left for South Carolina, but so happy for you that you are starting all your new adventures!! I was also so sad to hear about your sister. I'm so sorry. How wonderful the gospel is though. You can really feel your testimony. Love ya.
Post a Comment