We made the big move to West Virginia last week and have had a busy week. Jason's orientation started today and his first day of class starts next week. We have gotten mostly unpacked and somewhat organized. Clara is more than happy to see her toys again and keeps exclaiming, "I've never seen THAT toy/book before!" Our ward seems like a BYU ward, with lots of transitional, college/dental/medical school-aged families in it. I think we'll like it here!
2 comments:
Yeah! You made it! I hope you feel at home and happy. Loved the pictures in the last post...especially the one of little Clara using the sidewalk chalk...she just looks so focused and sweet. Love ya!
The pictures of Clara are so cute! How exciting for you guys to move to a new place! And it has to be fun having your own house! Good luck to Jason!
Post a Comment