isn't it so funny what they come up with??and than you keep wondering where they picked it up.. the other day I picked up Jared at my parents (he stayed for the night) and he didn't want to come with me, ofcourse he did have to come and when he was in his carseet i told him i missed him and that I loved him, his reply: 'I don't love you, I love grandma Sia!' .... luckily I could laugh instead of feeling like a horrible mother!!
3 comments:
Ha ha! She is such a doll!
isn't it so funny what they come up with??and than you keep wondering where they picked it up.. the other day I picked up Jared at my parents (he stayed for the night) and he didn't want to come with me, ofcourse he did have to come and when he was in his carseet i told him i missed him and that I loved him, his reply: 'I don't love you, I love grandma Sia!' .... luckily I could laugh instead of feeling like a horrible mother!!
This is too funny! Clara is such a doll! (Jay says, "Ha! Jason's old!")
Post a Comment