Monday, September 28, 2009

Update

Jason: Jason's been studying hard and doing well in school. He's adjusting well to the school routine. We are working in the "older kids" nursery at church and had our first day yesterday. We're excited about it...but hopefully it will get easier! He's playing flag football with some guys from church and took a head to the chin last week, but he loves it.

Kristen: I am really enjoying it here. The girls in our ward our so sweet and make me feel so welcome and included. They're wonderful. I'm going to start making a twin-sized quilt for when Clara moves into a big bed. I've gotten all my sewing projects out and am getting motivated again to get my sewing machine out.

Clara: Clara loves it here, too. She loves playing with the kids in our neighborhood and on all the playsets. She always says, "There are playsets in the backyard that I LOVE!" She has decided that she will be Cinderella for Halloween--unless she'll be Tinkerbell. She points out all the leaves changing colors and loves seeing the horses near our house.

1 comment:

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

I'm so glad you found my blog. Glad you are here and adjusting. Clara is so cute, I love the winnie the pooh quotes.