Monday, December 14, 2009

Apple Annie's

Paul came to visit us this weekend, which was wonderful. We showed him around Jason's school, the town, and went to Apple Annie's. It's a tiny restaurant in PA with desserts the size of your head. Clara was so excited to take Paul there. We haven't seen him since Angela's funeral and we've missed him. I'm so glad he came to visit and that he's part of our family.

4 comments:

Minis & MAC said...

I'm happy Paul came to see you guys. Love ya!

Josien said...

That's a cute picture of you 3!
IN the news here it says there's very much snow overthere.. is it true??! we've got about 30 centimeters overhere which looks great!
We received your gifts! So thoughtfull of you.. Jared can't wait to open his! And I can't wait to try one of your recipies :)
hope you all are enoying this xmass seasing! love you

Cody said...

Sorry it took me so long to squelch the rumor. No we are not expecting a little girl. That friend of mine has two boys that were each born a day away from Parker and Aiden.
Her joke was a little misleading.
Glad to see you are having a good time and give Clara a squeeze from us.

The Robinson Family said...

Awesome that Paul came for a visit! I love checking out the blog from time to time. Take care