Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let it snow

It has been snowing and snowing since we got back from our vacation to Washington. We got a snowsuit and boots for Clara (remember when we put ziploc bags around her feet inside her sneakers?) and she was super excited to try them out. She loves stomping around on the deck, too.



3 comments:

Josien said...

It won't stop snowing here either!! now and than during the day it gets a little above 'freesing point' so some will melt, but this weekend they expect -15 degrees Celsius, which is really cold for here, we haven't had this much snow and cold in over 13 years.. Jared loves it!! Have fun!!

Madison Benson said...

I love the one where her little face is just barely peeking out through the hole in her coat!I remember when I was little and thought snow was the greatest thing in the world...now I just wish it would go away...

joel said...

hey Jason- way good to see you over the holidays!dude Clara looks exactly like you! I'll send a link to nathan and tim so they know where your blog is.
joely