We found out today that we're going to have another girl in October! Clara came with us to the ultrasound and after five minutes wanted to go play with the toys in the waiting room. But Jason and I thought it was exciting! Clara thinks we should name the baby "Abra" as in "abracadabra," but...I think we'll try to sway her towards another name. We're so excited!
8 comments:
Yeah! I'm so happy for you three! Happy happy news! I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to hear more:)
Wahoo! That's so exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations!! We can't wait to see you this summer, and to meet little Abra when the time comes :)
Hooray! Congratulations! Too bad we are moving away...I will miss meeting your little Abra.
that is exciting!!! yay for another darling girl!
Wow!! that's so great!! We still don't know what 'it' will be.. but since Im almost 37 weeks now we won't have to wait that long untill we find out..! (everybody first said it would be a girl and now they all seem to think it's a boy)
Today I just received a letter from Allison, in it were all sorts of suggstions for baby names, so I will send you an email with her ideas :)
love you!
How fun! You could do Abby and make it short for abra cadabra. Ha ha.
Congratulations! We miss you guys glad to see you are well and happy and super excited for you to have another girl.
Post a Comment