Savannah turns one next week, which I cannot believe! This year has gone by so fast. She has been such a joy.
This is a classic pose of Savannah's. She wants to drag her blanket along with her everywhere and snuggle it up to her face. She'll suck on her bottom lip and just snuggles. It's so sweet. I love it. She tries to make "woofing" sounds when she sees dogs, and she waves at everything: dogs, people, cars, birds, you name it.
2 comments:
After reading your blog I had this thought about your headaches...do you still get them? I met a girl who would get migraines for 1-7 days straight and it was linked to some food intolerances. Now that she knows what sets them off, she can avoid certain foods and she doesn't get them. When she's pregnant, she no longer has these food intolerances and can eat whatever without getting the headaches.
Anyway, I don't know if that was helpful, but just thought I'd mention it.
Love you and your darling family!
Amber
Your kids are so cute! I haven't seen you guys in forever!
Post a Comment