Saturday, November 5, 2011

October Part 3

The day after her birthday, Savannah took her first steps. Now she always wants me to walk around with her. Always. It's fun, but she won't move anywhere without me! Savannah is in love with her muslin blankets and will lay down on the floor with her blanket if she's tired. She's such a snuggle bug.


2 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

Hey Guys! So glad to see you are doing well and having fun in WV! It was so nice to see you guys at the temple a few months back.....hey, we are just sending out our Christmas cards and realized we still have your Oregon address, so we were wondering if you could email us your new one. Holly's email is vamissqt@ yahoo.com, she checks hers a lot more regularly than I do.

Victoria Jane said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while. It was so fun to see your darling girls and hear how they are growing. I can't believe how much Savanna looks like what I remember Clara looking like. Anyway, I'm looking forward to future posts :o)