Friday, August 24, 2012

Pigtails and pictures

Today I put Savannah's hair in pigtails, after she got the rubber bands and said, "green. blue. both." Have you ever seen cuter pigtails? She obviously likes them and happily showed them to daddy and Clara when they got home.




Jason's grandpa (Papa) passed away a couple weeks ago. Papa used to do clowning, and at his funeral there was a bowl of clown noses, so we took some home. Savannah had a hard time keeping hers on her tiny nose, but they thought the noses were funny.

 


On Clara's first day of school she actually took some pictures with her sister! I managed to get a couple before my camera batteries died.




Clara has taken up photography and one day spent probably an hour arranging and re-arranging her stuffed animals. I see some potential, don't you?

1 comment:

jweed said...

such cute pigtails! i miss those cute faces. how is clara enjoying school? and i love that you went on a pirate adventure. clara looks right at home in her pirate garb. arrrgh.