Well, it's time to say goodbye to our Jeep, "J." Angela and I got it in 2001 when we were at BYU together. We took it lots of places, including lots of SLC Olympic events. Jason and I have had it since we got married, and now we must part ways.
Jason was driving home from the airport a week ago around midnight and a kamikaze deer ran straight for the headlights. Thankfully Jason wasn't hurt, and luckily we have AAA, who sent a tow truck all the way past Washington, PA. After an hour and a half, they picked Jason up, drove him home and dropped him off at our house around 4am. Since the repairs are more than the car is worth, it's "totaled." We figure that something happened to the engine. So it looks like we're in the market for a new car!

2 comments:
This is sad!! J has been such a loyal friend...also a sign I'm getting old.
Yikes! I'm glad Jason wasn't hurt. I hope this crazy time of life is treating you guys well...aside from the kamikaze deer.
Post a Comment