When we got home from the hospital Sunday, the girls eagerly descended on Caroline and passed her back and forth a few times before church.
Monday, April 29, 2013
Caroline
When we got home from the hospital Sunday, the girls eagerly descended on Caroline and passed her back and forth a few times before church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh so cute!! I can't wait to meet her!!!
ooooh. so sweet. makes me want another little one to love and hold. congrats on your 3 girls! wish i could be there to see her in person. best wishes on your recovery!
Those are great pictures kristen!! I love the sight of you all and the 2 Proud big sisters with Caroline! I hope you are doing well after giving birth to this big baby girl! Thanks for posting the pictures and also congrats on the great news of Jason and on not having to move! Love, Josien and the boys
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! :) I am so jealous of your blog--it's one of my every-waiting projects. I need to get on here more often...I didn't even know you were expecting. Wish you lived closer! Love ya, Chalay
Post a Comment