Saturday, September 28, 2013

July

I can never get pictures to upload to our blog, so it's been a while. But by some miracle, it's been working today! 

We played outside a lot, at the neighbors' play sets and around town. Caroline was around 2 1/2 months old and just starting to smile. She would watch the girls swing towards her on the swing, and she would just smile and laugh. So fun to watch.




 I love going to Coopers Rock. I think it's the most beautiful place around.



For the ward Fourth of July party the girls made flags to put on their bikes for the parade. Savannah was the very last one in the parade, and was pushing herself along as fast as she could. Needless to say she never caught up, but told everyone very happily that she was at the end of the parade. 


Jason started his transitional year...doesn't he look handsome? Residency, here we come!


No comments: