I can't get enough of this cutie. She is keeping her dark hair and blue eyes!
Sometimes Clara and Savannah want to go in and play with the baby when she gets up from her nap. If I go in, Caroline will want me to get her up but she's happy to play with the girls. I love hearing their giggles. I had to sneak this picture without the baby seeing me.
We are finally getting snow around here! The girls want to go outside and play, and are usually happy to just stomp around on the back deck. Caroline and I watch from inside, while they throw snowballs at the window. They get a big kick out of it. The first winter we moved here, we didn't see the ground from Nov-March! I don't think it will be as bad this year.
I was down the hall and heard Clara yelling, "Help! Help!" and laughing uncontrollably. I walked around the corner and saw the baby trying to take her out. It wasn't as really as bad as it looks, but it was pretty hilarious. Gotta love attacking baby girls.
Clara had a week of dressing up in different ways at school, and one day was "dress like a nerd." Well, this is what we came up with.
Did this picture surprise you? Jason's holding her feet, and she is lunging for all she's worth towards Savannah's birthday balloon.
1 comment:
cute, cute! i think caroline looks like your other girls, but definitely has her own look. perhaps it's the dark hair? wish i could see her in person!
Post a Comment