Monday, May 12, 2014

May

Savannah's been learning about space in preschool, and she made this adorable little astronaut. She's started hanging up her drawings on her bedroom wall, just like Clara.


Caroline just gets into everything. Here she's sitting in the dress up box with her favorite bracelet, halfway under Clara's bed. Just chillin'.


Clara turned 7 at the beginning of the month. Seven! Jason worked late on her birthday, so we had a few days of celebration. She had some friends over and they played outside, painted flower pots and planted sunflowers. I think Caroline is the cutest present, though.


Clara got "Frozen" for her birthday, and they were both just ecstatic. I love Savannah's face in the background.


The weather has finally warmed up, and we've been playing in the water table. We hadn't gotten Clara a new bathing suit, so Savannah enjoyed getting Clara getting wet in her clothes.




2 comments:

Kelli said...

I love their faces with Frozen! Ha! So cute.

jweed said...

Caroline is definitely the cutest present. What books did you end up getting Clara? Can you believe baptism is next year?!!