Clara was baptized on her eighth birthday in May. We had some great friends come into town and almost all of my family was there. We missed Angela and Paul. We had a wonderfully fun day and weekend.
Awesome decorations, right? Not mine. There was a talent auction going on at the church later that day. But it looked festive!
I love Savannah in this picture, with her arm slung around her uncle's shoulders.
All the cousins!
I love this picture of Caroline and Tate. He looks like he's imparting some important elderly cousin advice.
After lunch we all played an hours-long game of stick ball in the backyard with a partly deflated ball from Wal-Mart. But it was so fun! It was a perfect weekend.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I could look at these photos all day. Love ya!
Oh my goodness, I remember when she was just a baby! She's a beautiful young lady now! Congrats!
Post a Comment