Clara is 19 months old now and is such a joy. She keeps getting more fun and funnier every day. Here are a couple things Clara is doing these days.
Clara:
* is learning about Santa, reindeer, snowmen & Jesus' birthday
* knows most of her "ABB's" (ABC's)
* knows that Dada starts with 'D'; Clara and cat start with 'C'
* is learning her numbers
* loves "riding" her Radio Flyer bicycle around the living room
* enjoys looking at pictures of Jesus and the temple
* likes to fog up the window with her breath and have us write letters in the fog
* loves going to the nursery at church, where she is always happily coloring when we come to get her
* loves to hang upside down
* likes to "say" her prayers
2 comments:
I love it! She's doing so well. You know, I often think about how you talk to Clara and try to do the same with Thom...you inspire me, as always. Much love!
No problem... I've been meaning to do that for everyone for a while now.
Clara is so big! And cute! :)
Post a Comment