Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Princess Party

On Saturday Clara and I went with her friend Amelia to a "Princess Party" put on by the local ballet company. The ballerinas dressed up as the Disney princesses and there were games and crafts for the kids to do. Most of the little girls dressed up as princesses, which was so adorable. Clara and Amelia met Princess Tiana (from "Princess and the Frog"), had a tea party with Alice, and learned a princess dance with Cinderella and Prince Charming. I think Clara's already planning to go again next year!






5 comments:

Josien said...

adorable picture's Kristen.. How Clara is drinking her cup of tea, a real lady.. can't imagine Jared sitting by a table like that :)

McArthur Family said...

what a great idea! she is a darling princess!

Meet the Muskalla's said...

Oh My Goodness! What a wonderful time she must have had! She is too darn cute in that princess gown! And how she sips her tea is just precious! I love it! =)

Lindsey Bell said...

She is such a cute princess! That looked like a really fun activity. I can't believe how grown up she looks.

Melanie said...

That looks like a lot of fun. And I love her hair in a ponytail. It looked super cute today in pigtails too. I can't wait until Amy's gets long enough to do that!