Monday, April 16, 2012

February/March

My camera has been full of pictures and I finally have gotten them off..although there aren't many and it takes along time to upload the pictures to my blog. Savannah loves to dress up in Clara's clothes, bathing suits, and dress ups. She copies Clara all the time and follows her everywhere. They are starting to play better together, except when Clara is trying to wrestle Savannah, who is trying to get away. Still, sometimes Clara thinks her little sister is out to ruin everything she owns. They're such cuties.

Jason is almost done with third year, and has decided he wants to do dermatology. He had lots of areas he was interested in, but felt like he needed to decide and move on. We've started looking at residencies all over the country, which is kind of exciting! One one year left of school!

I've been working with the young women in our ward, which has been fun. I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of things. Clara is getting excited for kindergarten, which she'll start in August! I can't believe it...and I'm trying not to think about it yet. :)


No comments: